1. Download Malwarebytes by clicking Here.
2. Go to where the file was saved or your browsers downloads manager and run the file. You will be prompted asking if you would like to continue to run the program and to install the program. Go ahead and click “continue”,”yes” or “run”.
3. Next you’ll be asked to select your language.
5. After you have done that. The installer will ask where would you like to install the program. The default location selected is okay.
7. In the following window it’ll ask if you like to create a quick launch icon and a desktop icon. If you are fine with the default selection click “next”. Otherwise, check or uncheck the options you want.
8. In the last window click “install”. After the installation is done, click “finish” in the final window to update and launch Malwarebytes.
When Malwarebytes is done updating it will then open up the program. When it does, a message will show asking if you would like to start the trial of the full version. Say no to continue to use the free version. Then you can now exit the program or try your hand at running it.
To learn how to install Microsoft Security Essentials. Click Here.
To learn how to install Super Anti-Spyware free edition. Click Here.
To learn how to run and use Microsoft Security Essentials, Super Anti-Spyware, and Malwarebytes together. Click Here.