1. Download Super Anti-Spyware free edition Here.
2. After it has downloaded, go to where the file was saved and double-click it to start installation.
3. You will then be prompted a couple times asking if you would like to continue to run and/or install the program. Go ahead and click “Next” and/or “Install”.
4. Next will be a window asking if you agree to the license agreement. Click “I Agree”.
5. In the following window the program is going to ask you if you would like to install Super Anti-Spyware for all users or just for you. I recommend that you install for all users.
7. In the next window, you’ll be asked to select your language and enter your email address. You don’t have to enter your email address if you don’t want to. For the selected options at the bottom of the window, you can leave those checked and click “Next”.
After the installation is done, the program will then run and start to download files to update it’s database to the current version. When it has finished updating, you then can exit out the program. Or if your up to it, you can start to scan your computer for any threats.
To continue on how to run and use Microsoft Security Essentials, Super Anti-Spyware, and Malwarebytes. Click Here.
To learn how to install Microsoft Security Essentials. Click Here.
To learn how to install Malwarebytes. Click Here.