Many of you who may not know, there has been a long battle between the two top CPU makers of the world. Intel and AMD. Since computer enthusiast were given the ability to build their own computers at home, the big question has been. What processor should I run my rig with? While both companies are equally great. Running in a race neck to neck were one will conquer the other for a short period of time. Both also have their drawbacks. Continue reading
I’ve noticed that when I walk into a Bestbuy or a Fry’s electronics that many people don’t understand what all the specifications on the computer tag means. For instance, many think that the CPU is the computer itself which it is not. The CPU—Central Processing Unit—also known as a “Processor” is the brains of the computer not the whole computer itself. Also for other stuff like memory, hard drive, graphics, etc. Most but many people don’t know what they mean or do. Here I will explain to you what those specifications on the tag means and do. Continue reading
When dealing with clients who are looking into getting a new computer. I get ask the question “What is better, buying a computer or having one built?”. Which is a very good question as both sides have their pros and cons. For me, building my computer is way better than buying one from a manufacturer unless its a laptop. The reason for me is that I know every single part in detail that I put into my system, I am able to build a computer to fit my exact needs of what I need to do, that I know I have plenty of room to upgrade if need be in future, and finally, I know the computer I built will go beyond the three year life span of a normal bought computer. But that’s just me. I will let you the readers decide for yourselves if you want to buy or build. Continue reading
1. Download Malwarebytes by clicking Here.
2. Go to where the file was saved or your browsers downloads manager and run the file. You will be prompted asking if you would like to continue to run the program and to install the program. Go ahead and click “continue”,”yes” or “run”.
3. Next you’ll be asked to select your language.
Now that you have all three programs installed, you are ready to start using them in the fight against infection. The way I like to start off with the scanning of my computer is to use Microsoft Security Essentials first, Super Anti-Spyware second, and then finish the whole process off with Malwarebytes. Keep in mind that the process of scanning your computer takes time and system resources. Depending on the speed of your computer, the size of your hard drive, and how many files that are on your drive, the scan could take an hour or maybe two or more hours. While you are still able to surf the net or work in other programs while the scanning is in progress, you will be sharing system resources with the scanner causing the scan process to take longer. So I suggest that you run the scans and have a smoke or cup of coffee till the scanning is done. But be sure to check up on the scanning process every now and then to make sure everything is okay. Lets start. Continue reading
In today’s world and economy, two things are certain. One, your computer will be infected with some kind of virus and/or spyware. And Two, everyone is looking to spend the least amount of money as possible. Luckily for those who would like to protect their computer from harm without having to shell out money to buy a program with annual fees, can now rest at ease. With the combination of Microsoft Security Essentials, Super Anti-spyware free edition, and Malwarebytes Anti-malware. Your computer will be well protected without a penny being spent. Continue reading
1. Download Super Anti-Spyware free edition Here.
2. After it has downloaded, go to where the file was saved and double-click it to start installation.
3. You will then be prompted a couple times asking if you would like to continue to run and/or install the program. Go ahead and click “Next” and/or “Install”.
1. Obtain Microsoft Security Essentials. you can do so by clicking here.
2. Click on the “download it free* today” image to begin downloading.
3. You will be then asked to select your language and the operating system you are running. Once you have done so, a download will have started. depending on your internet connection speed, the download can take from 2-60 minutes.
If you don’t know what operating system you’re running, you can right-click the “My Computer” icon on the desktop and then select “properties” from the drop down menu. A window will open up displaying your system’s information Continue reading